Applying for On-Campus Housing

Allendale and Grand Rapids housing applications for Winter 2022, Spring/Summer 2022, and Fall 2022/Winter 2023 are now available in myHousing. The housing security deposit refund deadline is May 1.

Why Live On Campus?

Grand Valley State University is more than just a place to learn. It’s a place to find connections, opportunities, experience, and yourself. There’s no better way to do it all than by living on campus.

If you've lived on campus before, you understand that there is no better way to experience the Laker Effect. Grand Valley's living centers offer all the features you want with on-campus conveniences and advantages, which is why more and more students have decided to stay, and why many who left are coming back. Whether it is unique social experiences, the readily available academic resources and support, convenient dining options, or the relief of paying only one bill that has you thinking about living on campus, we truly hope you stay on campus. 

The fact is, Lakers Live On Campus!

How to Apply
Incoming Freshman and First-Years
Returning, Transfer, and Graduate Students
Living Learning Communities
Medical Accommodations
Housing Privacy Policy
Was this helpful?
83% helpful - 6 reviews


Article ID: 5502
Fri 4/29/22 11:46 AM
Tue 6/21/22 11:56 AM